By Gary, on June 6th, 2011
Time: ~ 60 min.
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup cubed meat (ham, bacon, sausage, fish, your choice)
- 1 table spoon heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of small cubed creamy cheese – your choice again (cream cheese, jalapeno or pepper jack, havarti, goat cheese are all good, experiment! )
- 2 tablespoons of green chilies
- Salsa (optional, but delicious!)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon regular salt or to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon of coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon of dill weed
- Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 350⁰ F.
- Mix all ingredients, except salsa and garnishes, in a medium mixing bowl.
- Grease 8” square pan.
- If you are using salsa, apply generous coating on bottom of pan.
- Carefully pour egg mixture into pan, try not to mix them with the salsa.
- Place on middle rack of oven and cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until mixture starts to pull away from sides of pan.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cut into serving sizes and plate. Add 1 tablespoon of sour cream on top and serve with tomato wedges and avocado slices.
- Enjoy and To Your Health!
Let me know what you think in the comments section below, or on facebook or twitter (@hnwf)!